Assault attorney

Friday, April 23, 2010

Phoenix Wrong: Machinima Attorney (REUPLOADED)

Yes, I want this to increase the sound reupload. So yes, enjoy the video ... again. ________________________________________ This is my second Phoenix Wrong video and Sprite. This video has the audio sources from the machinima. I wanted this before the start of the third chapter makes the Assault of the Assassin, but that this has taken so long. They are the machinimator kill me when they see it, when I their audio sources. I do not know a machinima that everything is funnyepic or random, I actually more Super Mario 64 and Super Smash Bros. Machinima am fan. Yes, I'm not depressed now you do not take care of it. Audio sources: 1 Reason To Go - 2nd Brawlgasm Marth's XXX Chat Line - Peach's Slutty Adventures 3rd How to Defeat Killa7 - Smashtasm 4th Discussion with the Leader Cosby - Freddy Dee and fifth Language - Red vs. Blue 6 It's just a movie - Revelation Extra 7th A spam-bot - Smashtasm 8th "My real name is Duncan, and my friends call me Duncan - Peach'sSlutty Adventure 9th "I'm Black" - Beans 10th Meet gyrus - No More Gears 11th Mario's First Time - Extra revelation 12th "We Will Fuck You" - beans Ending Song: "Let's Brawl (SSBB Remix)" by Tonindo Note: I am the owner of the audio sources, they are among the machinima that own machinimator. Brawlgasm was made by Guitarmasterx7 was made Peach's Slutty Adventures by Dexterboy124, was established by Smashtasm Shippiddge, Freddy and Dee also made by Dexterboy124, Red VS. Blue was made (I can not...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmdvTI0Lnzc&hl=en

Related : car tv monito acne skincare merchant accounts credit card

No comments:

Post a Comment