Assault attorney

Monday, May 16, 2011

CHRIS BROWN'S NEW APOLOGY FOR BEATING RHIANNA

**EXCLUSIVE!!!** LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Chris Brown has made a public apology for an incident in February, that sent his then Chris girlfriend, Rihanna, to a hospital. "Since February, my attorney has advised me not to speak out, even though ever since the incident I wanted to publicly express my deepest regret and accept full responsibility," the singer said in a two-minute clip posted on his official YouTube channel on Monday. "Although I will do some interviews and answer some questions in the future, I felt that it was time that you heard directly from me that I am sorry." VIEW THE PHOTOS: Rihanna: Music's Style Superstar Brown added, "I cannot go into what happened, and most importantly, I'm not going to sit here and make any excuses. I take great pride in me being able to exercise self-control and what I did was inexcusable. I am very sad and very ashamed of what I've done." Brown pleaded guilty last month to one count of felony assault stemming from the February 8 incident, where the singer allegedly beat Rihanna (real name Robyn Fenty), following a pre-Grammy party. Under the deal Brown and his attorney, Mark Geragos, made with the Los District Attorney's Office, the singer was sentenced to five years probation, enrollment in a domestic violence counseling program and 180 days in a labor program in his home state of Virginia. Final sentencing by a judge will occur on August 5. VIEW THE PHOTOS: Mug Shot Mania In his YouTube posting on Monday, Brown said he has been ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFmJGFxhfQM&hl=en

My Links : Bookcases Bookshelves

No comments:

Post a Comment